Old 08-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Amrit Pal Pathak

Default Unable to access database table

I have imported a file to database of mysql and i can see the tables over there.But when i try to browse my applicaion at localhost it gives the mysql error which is as following

An error occurred while trying to connect to the MySQL server.
MySQL returned the following error information: Access denied for user
'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (error #1045)

*Thank you !!
*
Regards
Amrit pal
amritpalpathak.blogspot.com

Old 08-02-2011, 07:47 AM
Avi Greenbury

Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:
> *An error occurred while trying to connect to the MySQL server.* MySQL
> returned the following error information: Access denied for user
> 'root'@'localhost'
> (using password: YES) (error #1045)

This generally means you've got the password wrong, or are connecting
to the wrong server.

Why is your application connecting as root?

--
Avi

Old 08-02-2011, 07:51 AM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 1:17 PM, Avi Greenbury <lists@avi.co> wrote:

Amrit Pal Pathak wrote:

> *An error occurred while trying to connect to the MySQL server.* MySQL

> returned the following error information: Access denied for user

> 'root'@'localhost'

> (using password: YES) (error #1045)

This generally means you've got the password wrong, or are connecting

to the wrong server.
** Password is right thats why it could be possible to import a file* by root using this code.

** mysql -u root -p -h localhost kannel < adbook.sql

--
*Thank you !!
*