Old 08-01-2011, 10:05 PM
Evuraan

Default slightly OT: no os laptops - am I still paying $$ for an OS license?

I want to buy a laptop to run linux, sans the OS license fees.

ThinkPad laptops with DOS - http://bit.ly/ooaEgu

- is there still a hidden OS license I am paying for, on those? I see
elsewhere (http://bit.ly/qIBVJX) that it is $45.00 minimum for this
stuff.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!