Old 07-31-2011, 10:23 PM
Jim Byrnes

Default Can't view pdf's in Firefox 5

Running Ubuntu 10.04 and Firefox 5 with the Adobe Reader 9.4 plugin
installed and active.

With this setup I can no longer view pdf's in the browser. If I try I
see a totally black page and the cursor turns into a hand pointer and
then after a while I see a blank page.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Regards, Jim