Old 07-31-2011, 02:46 AM
if-ifone

Default notebook slowdown and auto shutdown on ubuntu 11.04

Hello* * * * My book slowdown when I use chrome on ubuntu,and auto shutdown after 3~4 minitue.My book is thinkpad e40,this error occur these this days,book become hot,and fans not work.It works fine win7.

thanks.
--
My micro blog.http://t.sina.com.cn/021s

Old 10-02-2011, 02:34 AM
if-ifone

I found the ubuntu slowdown bug and fix it.It cause by flashplugin for linux,close this plugin from*chrome://plugins/, ubuntu have run more 1 days and still works fine,
it dosen,t apear slowdown.