Old 07-28-2011, 11:18 AM
Amichai Rotman

Default Sending a specific application output to a specific video card head

Hi all,
My Linux box is running Ubunt Natty. I have an nVidia 8400GS video card with a dual (DVI and D-Sub) head.
I'd like to connect the D-Sub head to my LCD TV and run specific applications on it - like movies or presentations etc.

How do I tell the movie player to run on the other head?
How do i even find out which is which?
I have a 19" LCD monitor connected to the DVI head, the D-Sub is not in use for now...

Thanks! *

Amichai.