Old 07-28-2011, 12:05 AM
Albert Wagner

Default Used ipod and Banshee

I am running Maverick 10.10 and have bought a not-new ipod Classic gen.
5 video (A147) with someone else's crap filling up half of it. I have
attempted, using several Linux ipod managers, to delete those tracks,
but got closest with Banshee 2.0. When syncing with Banshee it appears
that the old tracks are being removed; However, a directory named
"errors" is opened and every single "deleted" track is shown as being
unable to be removed because of a read-only filesystem. I can't remove
them each manually either, in that there is no "delete" option for
selected tracks. Has anyone attempted such a thing? And can you point
me to some help? I have Googled extensively but am apparently using an
inadequate search string.

Old 07-28-2011, 01:06 AM
Hal Burgiss