Old 07-29-2011, 06:36 AM
nathan nolast

Default salvaging a dying hard disk

im interested in knowing if the freezer trick works, please keep us up to date. I would make sure you are ready to copy over your needed data in the event that it does work for a short amount of time.* I had a friend that

1. pre chilled the drive in the freezer
2. set up the hdd to be connected and run from the freezer via USB

and it worked for him. good luck.