Old 07-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Abhishek Dixit

Default checking if a particular module is installed or not

How can I check cdc_acm module is installed on my system or not?

--
Regards
Abhi

Old 07-27-2011, 04:28 AM
William King

If you mean kernel module then the command to check that is:

modprobe -nl cdc_acm

How can I check cdc_acm module is installed on my system or not?