Old 07-26-2011, 07:44 PM
Jim Byrnes

Default Handling of suspicious emails

All of my internet activities take place on the Unbutu/Firefox
combination. So is there any harm in just opening a suspect email to
verify that it is in fact something I want no part of?

I ask because yesterday I almost sent an important email to the junk
folder because I mistook it for spam/scam.

Regards, Jim

Old 07-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Rashkae