Old 07-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Abhishek Dixit

Default using internet with Nokia C6-00 via ubuntu

I have a Nokia C6-00 phone.I have a 3G connection in it.I have used
Nokia PC Suite in past.
Is there a way I can use Lucid and any kind of software with which I
can connect to internet on it.

--
Regards
Abhi

Old 07-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

You don't need any software to connect to internet. What you have to
do is connect your phone via USB cable choose Nokia Mode/PC Suite Mode
or Default, then goto network manager applet in the right side of top
palen (by default) or Network
Connection(System-->Preferences-->Network Connection)
goto Mobile Braodband tab, click new .
You will see your mobile there. Use your country name and operator to connect.