Old 07-25-2011, 12:31 AM
"compdoc"

Default website picture publishing

I was wondering if anyone uses software that makes it easy to view,
download, and possibly catalog camera photos from a simple web-server?

Google has a couple that I haven't look at yet: Gallery 3.0.2, JetPhoto
Studio, etc. Seems there's a few to choose from...

Old 07-25-2011, 09:11 AM
Lewis Handy

I was wondering if anyone uses software that makes it easy to view,

download, and possibly catalog camera photos from a simple web-server?

Google has a couple that I haven't look at yet: Gallery 3.0.2, JetPhoto

Studio, etc. Seems there's a few to choose from...

I use Gallery on my site, and find that excellent for my needs of a small family oriented website. For all other needs I just tend to link direct to flickr.*

Old 07-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Ray Leventhal