Old 07-24-2011, 07:03 AM
Abhishek Dixit

Default Abhishek Dixit shared an album with you.

You are invited to view Abhishek Dixit's photo album: micromax mmx 372 g usb modem connection problem

micromax mmx 372 g usb modem connection problem
Jul 23, 2011

by Abhishek Dixit

View Album

Play slideshow

If you are having problems viewing this email, copy and paste the following into your browser:

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=107404068162388981296&target=ALBUM&id =5632809082934868849&authkey=Gv1sRgCMXUtpek0N_W1AE &invite=CLvgw_AK&feat=email

To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

Old 07-25-2011, 03:14 PM
Jonesy

On Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:50:47 +0530, Abhishek Dixit wrote:
> --===============7092492484588107949==
>
> --001485f78ab49dc1f004a8cb898a
>
> --001485f78ab49dc1ec04a8cb8989
>
> Sorry for this goof up picasa did not allowed me to have a link to share
> publicly used picasa for first time not sure what went wrong here.

And, so, you decided to post an apology
WITHOUT TRIMMING THE ORIGINAL!!!??