Old 07-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Unable to install any package in ubuntu (10.04)

use this command first
sudo apt-get clean

then change your mirror to main server. Update your source. Then try.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:

use this command first

sudo apt-get clean
*
Thank you very much sir.It worked
*

Old 07-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Davinder Kumar

On 23 July 2011 22:13, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
> use this command first
> sudo apt-get clean
>
> then change your mirror to main server. Update your source. Then try.
You can also use us server too.

--
http://davinder.in
Dont hurt the web, use open standards

Old 07-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Colin Law

On 23 July 2011 18:46, Amrit Pal Pathak <amritpalpathak1@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor
> <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> use this command first
>> sudo apt-get clean
>> * Thank you very much sir.It worked

But do you know *why* it worked Amrit?" Make sure you know why so
that next time something similar happens you will understand what to
do.

Colin

Old 07-24-2011, 04:30 PM
Amrit Pal Pathak