Old 07-23-2011, 10:00 AM
rombout mager

Default RE-RE-how to get rid of the request of typing in password

From: "rombout mager" <ro.mar@live.nl>
To: "Ubuntu user technical support,not for general discussions"
<ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>

To Avi,
Got three reactions. Your reaction is very helpy and works allright.
I don't want to loose any time by typing-in passwords all the time.
When I go on a journey I take the Ubuntu notebook (Dell Latitude from
2005)

with me and then I will use a password.... to be secure for just in case.
but removing the harddisk will give access to the data.... so.... what's
the use after all. Okay, I'm new on the Ubuntu OS platform. So, I've got a
lot to learn using it. It's nice to extent/widen my experience in a
complete

new world of possibilities compaired with MS windows (95>7).
Thanks for your help! ro.mar@live.nl