Old 07-22-2011, 09:13 PM
william drescher

Default can not connect beyond my LAN:resolved

On 7/22/2011 4:36 PM, william drescher wrote:

I just set up two new 10.04 servers.
On ONE I can not get outside my LAN (with ping)or apt-get.
I checked resolv.conf and it _seems_ correct.

I am using static IPs and can ping out or in from inside the LAN.
I am using a netgear natting firewall router and do not have any
rules about blocking access to the outside

Anyone have any other ideas to check ?

bill

My network/interfaces file had the gateway described with an O
instead of a zero.

thanks for getting me to restart the interface and see the error
bill