Old 07-22-2011, 05:44 PM
MirJafar Ali

Default Ubuntu Package Operation failed.

Hi

I was trying to install one font using Ubuntu Software Center and I got the error:* Package Operation failed, when I click OK,

I get another widget pop up saying:* Items can not be installed or removed until the package catelog is repaired, but when

I click the repair, I get the first message, and things are now in recursion.

Now I am unable to use Ubuntu Software Center. What should I do ?

Mir