Old 02-14-2008, 03:23 PM
"Richard"

Default Compaq Tablet PC

Title: Message

I've got Ubuntu
7.10 running on a Compaq HP4200 Tablet PC, and I've got*two small
problems:
*
1 - Onscreen
keyboard.* I've got XVKBD working, but it's not showing at login.*
I've tried getting GOK (Gnome Onscreen Keyboard) working, but it doesn't want to
load.
*
2 - How can I get
a right-click with the stylus?* I've set*it up using the Wacom
tools.
*
Any ideas on these
two would save me having to flip the bloomin' screen to login or right-click to
select things.
*
R*

Old 02-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Charlie Kravetz

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 16:23 +0000, Richard wrote:
> I've got Ubuntu 7.10 running on a Compaq HP4200 Tablet PC, and I've
> got two small problems:
>
> 1 - Onscreen keyboard. I've got XVKBD working, but it's not showing
> at login. I've tried getting GOK (Gnome Onscreen Keyboard) working,
> but it doesn't want to load.
>
> 2 - How can I get a right-click with the stylus? I've set it up using
> the Wacom tools.
>
> Any ideas on these two would save me having to flip the bloomin'
> screen to login or right-click to select things.

Please start a new subject instead of changing an existing subject. You
will get a better response since many list users use mail readers that
sort on the Message-ID.

I do not know the answers to your questions.

good luck,

--
Charlie Kravetz

Old 02-17-2008, 12:32 PM
"Alexandre Franke"

On Feb 14, 2008 5:23 PM, Richard <richrock@nerdshack.com> wrote:
> 1 - Onscreen keyboard. I've got XVKBD working, but it's not showing at
> login. I've tried getting GOK (Gnome Onscreen Keyboard) working, but it
> doesn't want to load.

Try onBoard.

--
Alexandre Franke