Old 07-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Mohammed Umar Sheriff

Default REG :No change on the screen after the following appears during BOOT

Respected Sir,

I had a linux for you live cd ubuntu 10.10 to install UBUNTU 10.10 on my laptop

I booted my HP netbook mini atom processor 1GHz after installing UBUNTU 10.10 and then uprading it to 11.04 natty narhwal i assume the connection got hacked , how do i securely boot my laptop

fsck util-linux-ng 2.17.2
fsck from util-linux-ng 2,17.2
/dev/sda5/: clean, 161364/7331840 files, 1234296/29314560 blocks
found 280698880 bytes used err is 0
total csum bytes : 269584
total tree byte:4644864

total fs tree bytes:3477504
btree space waste bytes:877726
file data ocks allocacated:2134724608
referenced:244753536
btrfs v0.19
Init :unreadaheda-other main process terminated with status 4

**starting network manager

skipping profile in /etc/apparmor/.d/disable: usr:.bin.firefox

Old 07-20-2011, 07:02 PM
Mohammed Umar Sheriff

Respected Sir,

I had a linux for you live cd ubuntu 10.10 to install UBUNTU 10.10 on my laptop

The wifi connection also switched on during the installation unexpectedly.

I booted my HP netbook mini atom processor 1GHz after installing UBUNTU 10.10 and then uprading it to 11.04 natty narhwal i assume the connection got hacked , how do i securely boot my laptop

fsck util-linux-ng 2.17.2
fsck from util-linux-ng 2,17.2
/dev/sda5/: clean, 161364/7331840 files, 1234296/29314560 blocks
found 280698880 bytes used err is 0
total csum bytes : 269584
total tree byte:4644864

total fs tree bytes:3477504
btree space waste bytes:877726
file data ocks allocacated:2134724608
referenced:244753536
btrfs v0.19
Init :unreadaheda-other main process terminated with status 4

**starting network manager

skipping profile in /etc/apparmor/.d/disable: usr:.bin.firefox******************************* [OK]

Your's sincerely,
Mohammed Umar Sheriff