Old 07-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Jacob Mansfield

Default CoovaChilli

that file doesn't help. even after setting the uamaaaurl variable, no calls are made to the web server from anywhere.Jacob Mansfield

ProgrammerCyberKing Solutions‚ĄĘ

Air conditioned environment - do not open windows!

Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.See¬*http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html