Old 07-17-2011, 01:45 AM
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

Default PAYMENT DETAILS ENCLOSED

Attention: Beneficiary,

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5,000 USD through Western Union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensatory Payment of $2,500,000 USD ( $2.5Million Dollars ) via Western Union Money Transfer by the United Nations (ECOWAS). This is because United Nations and (ECOWAS) are supporting Individuals due to the worldwide economy meltdown.

I would have requested for your phone number to give you the information through phone but internet hackers were many. So i decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you can pick up this $5,000 USD to enable us send another $5,000 USD by tomorrow as you know that we will be sending you only $5,000USD per day. The fund was send in the name which you use in opening your e-mail address. Please pick up this information and rush to any western union to pick
up the $5,000 USD and send us an email back to enable us send you another payment by tomorrow.

SENDER'S NAME:________David Scherrmann
MTCN:_________________916-339-5931
COUNTRY:______________Nigeria
AMOUNT TRANSFERRED:___$5,000.00USD
TEST QUESTION:________Honest
TEST ANSWER:__________Trust

You can reach our international agent for further details with the
Information’s as stated below.

Contact Manager: Mr. Alfred Dennis.
Direct Telephone: +2347067137893
Email: wumt8876@hotmail.co.uk

Regards
Western union Online Announcer: Rita David.