Old 07-16-2011, 01:02 PM
Barbara Tobias

Default Access to Another Computer

Before upgrading to Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal), I had access to a
computer running Windows on an inhouse wireless network. I'm sure it
must still be available, but I can't seem to find out how to access it
now. I don't use this facility often, so I don't remember exactly how I
got there before, although I believe it was through an icon that brought
up the file system, one element of which was "Shared Network".

What other information do you need to help me? Thank you.

Barbara Tobias

Old 07-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Donkey Hottie

16.7.2011 16:02, Barbara Tobias kirjoitti:
> Before upgrading to Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal), I had access to a
> computer running Windows on an inhouse wireless network. I'm sure it
> must still be available, but I can't seem to find out how to access it
> now. I don't use this facility often, so I don't remember exactly how I
> got there before, although I believe it was through an icon that brought
> up the file system, one element of which was "Shared Network".
>
> What other information do you need to help me? Thank you.

I have "Network" visible in my Natty Narwhal, and I see and can access
my windows computers with it. It's just a click.

--

Beware of a dark-haired man with a loud tie.