Old 07-15-2011, 04:41 PM
Sven Aluoor

Default iMac 27" with "Intel Core i5" and 11.04 gets very hot when 99% idle

Hi folks

I installed Ubuntu on iMac 27". I like it.
Only one problem, the iMac gets very hot (what was not the case with
Mac OS X). Please guide me howto solve this issue.

# sensors
applesmc-isa-0300
Adapter: ISA adapter
ODD : 1303 RPM (min = 1000 RPM)