Old 07-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Ric Moore

Default , the list's opinion of a possible ubuntu laptop

On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 11:07 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> i'm about ready to go out this weekend and get one of these:
>
> http://pccyber.com/?v=Product&i=NB-AS-G73SW-A1

How about a REAL computer you can lug around?? Standard mobo and cards.
No prices listed so I guess I can't afford one. Jam an ASUS mobo with
that 6 core AMD and 16 gigs of ram in it and you'd win in any airport
lounge. Ric
http://www.stealth.com/portables.htm

Linux user# 44256

Old 07-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Ric Moore

Old 07-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Jordon Bedwell

On 07/15/2011 10:37 AM, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-07-15 at 11:07 -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>> i'm about ready to go out this weekend and get one of these:
>>
>> http://pccyber.com/?v=Product&i=NB-AS-G73SW-A1
>
> How about a REAL computer you can lug around?? Standard mobo and cards.
> No prices listed so I guess I can't afford one. Jam an ASUS mobo with
> that 6 core AMD and 16 gigs of ram in it and you'd win in any airport
> lounge. Ric
> http://www.stealth.com/portables.htm

No, he needs the one he linked, it looks like a Transformer. Just
waiting for it to flip out and do some kung-foo all over the internet.

/endthread :P

Old 07-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Jordon Bedwell

Old 07-15-2011, 03:49 PM