Old 07-15-2011, 09:01 AM
Ben Tinner

Default Ubuntu 11.10 alpha 2 installer, ubiquity crashes!!

Hey guys! There is a very big bug on ubiquity while upgrading from 11.10 alpha 1 to 11.10 alpha 2, the installer crashes and the system also crashes. Can anybody help me?

Old 07-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Tom H

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 5:01 AM, Ben Tinner <bentinner@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:

> Hey guys! There is a very big bug on ubiquity while upgrading from 11.10
> alpha 1 to 11.10 alpha 2, the installer crashes and the system also crashes.

Try the latest daily iso.

Old 07-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Jordon Bedwell

On 07/15/2011 04:01 AM, Ben Tinner wrote:
> Hey guys! There is a very big bug on ubiquity while upgrading from 11.10 alpha 1
> to 11.10 alpha 2, the installer crashes and the system also crashes. Can anybody
> help me?

Please file a bug, 11.10 is not production yet.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+filebug

Old 07-15-2011, 11:45 AM
Jordon Bedwell

Old 07-15-2011, 11:56 PM