Old 07-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Janne Jokitalo

Default Software To Burn LightScribe Disc?

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 08:02:23PM -0400, Jesse Palser wrote:
> Software To Burn LightScribe Disc?
<snip>

Does this page help? [0] I have zero experience with it, but it seems to hint at
the LaCie app having more sophisticated features.

[0]: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LightScribe

--
Jaska

Old 07-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Gmail

Hello Jesse,

Maybe you can have a look at Nero Linux.

Sent from my iPhone

在 2011-7-14,上午8:02,Jesse Palser <SLNTHERO@AOL.com> 写道:

Old 07-14-2011, 12:39 AM
NoOp

On 07/13/2011 05:02 PM, Jesse Palser wrote:
> Software To Burn LightScribe Disc?
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm on Ubuntu 11.04 64bit.
> I've installed the Linux driver for LightScribe
> and installed "LightScribe Simple Labeler"
> but want to add picture to disc and above program only does text.
>
> Can someone recommend a program (free or paid)
> that can do both LightScribe text and graphics?
You apparently forgot to read:
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LightScribe>

For images use lacie:
Download the LaCie 4L Labeler utility "deb package" software.

You can insert images from that application.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Jesse Palser

I've installed the Linux driver for LightScribe
and installed "LightScribe Simple Labeler"
but want to add picture to disc and above program only does text.

Can someone recommend a program (free or paid)
that can do both LightScribe text and graphics?

You apparently forgot to read:
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LightScribe>

For images use lacie:
Download the LaCie 4L Labeler utility "deb package" software.

You can insert images from that application.

LaCie 4L DEB won't install on my 64bit Ubuntu.
What do I do to install it?

Thanks

Jesse