Old 07-13-2011, 01:13 PM
MirJafar Ali

Default NVidia Card and standard glxgears program

Hello,

I have installed NVidia GeForce card on my ubuntu machine, and glxinfo gives the information that
card was successfully installed.

But in the standard glxgears program, the wheels do not move ( they used to move pretty fast before

the card was installed), but the message of 8000 FPS comes on the screen at regular intervals.

So I am not quite sure, what has gone wrong the glxgears program. Can someone give some information ?

Thanks.

Mir

Old 07-15-2011, 06:39 PM
melgramb

Check your drivers and try some more from the ubuntu develop one. Good luck.

Από το iPhone μου

13 Ιουλ 2011, 16:13, ο/η MirJafar Ali <mirjafarali@gmail.com> *γραψε: