Old 02-14-2008, 05:05 AM
Wayne Smith

Default Lightscribe

My slave drive is up and running now.

I am trying to get my lightscribe drive working, and I understand that
the LaCie Lightscribe Labeler will work with K3b. That labeler, however,
is only available in RPM format, and I am not having any luck figuring out
how to install RPM files using Alien.

Old 02-14-2008, 05:12 AM
Wayne Smith

Wayne Smith wrote:
> My slave drive is up and running now.
>
> I am trying to get my lightscribe drive working, and I understand that
> the LaCie Lightscribe Labeler will work with K3b. That labeler, however,
> is only available in RPM format, and I am not having any luck figuring out
> how to install RPM files using Alien.

OK, disregard the request for help with Alien. I seem to have figured it
out. How do I give myself permissions to write to the slave drive???