Old 07-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Colin Law

Default In Firefox Preferences some select boxes are too small in some themes (Natty)

Am I the only one seeing this bug [1] in Firefox on Natty?
In Firefox Preferences some select boxes are too small in some themes.
For example in the Content tab the Font Size dialog is too small to
show the number when the Ambiance or Clearlooks system themes are
selected, but is ok when the darkroom theme is selected.

This might seem like a small issue but it also affects plugins such as
ReminderFox where lots of fields are too small. If others are seeing
it I would be grateful if they could add themselves to the bug report
in the hope of raising its profile.

Colin

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/798770