Old 02-13-2008, 10:36 PM
Reza Roboubi

Default setting mirrors for sources.list

Debian used to have a tool for setting a (geographically
reasonable) mirror for download that's close to us.

aptitude "stalls" sometimes, and it's quite slow. What should I do?

Thanks so much.

Reza.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Rich Rudnick

Reza Roboubi wrote:
> Debian used to have a tool for setting a (geographically
> reasonable) mirror for download that's close to us.

System->admin->software sources, click the download from dropdown, and
select Other. On the new dialog window, click select best server.