Old 07-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default Can not Login as Administrator

I don't know what happen, I just install Ubuntu Netbook-Remix on Lucid. Log out and try to log in. The log in screen was magnifyned and when I give my administrator user and password to log in it is not working. But I can use bash. And also general user account can log in. I try to create a new user from bash. It works but when I give the new user admin power same problem.

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh

Follow Me Twiter
Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman