Old 07-07-2011, 06:52 AM
Md Ashickur Rahman Noor

Default I want to install this source, but How?

I want to install this source, but How?

gdsrc262.zip

This is a tools for bioinformatics. ----------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated Linux Forum in Bangladesh
Follow Me Twiter

Thank you
Md Ashickur Rahman

Old 07-07-2011, 07:09 AM
Amichai Rotman

Please provide the link to theweb site you obtained this file from, so we can check if souch a repository exists.

Amichai.

On Jul 7, 2011 9:56 AM, "Md Ashickur Rahman Noor" <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:> I want to install this source, but How?

Old 07-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Alan Pope

On 7 July 2011 07:52, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor <ashickur.noor@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to install this source, but How?
>
> gdsrc262.zip

Did you look at the readme in the zip file?

"1: This program was written under MSVC 1.52 (16 bit version) and MSVC
6.0 (32 bit version)
The 1.52 project and makefile are in the GeneDoc directories. The 32
bit project files are in the Gene32 directory, but compile the source
in the GeneDoc directory.
extract files to userkarl*, thus making userskarlgenedoc and
userskarlgene32
Best bet, get MSVC 6.0 (or greater) and open Gene32GeneDoc.dsw (workspace)."

Looks like you need Windows / Visual Studio for this.

Al.