Old 07-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Soare Catalin

Default Ubuntu on P8P67+I7 2600K+ gf gtx560

Hello everyone!

I'm planning to buy a new computer and want to ask if there's anyone who has any of the components I want to buy.

Reason for this is to find out if there are any problems, if Ubuntu works fine with them, or... any kinds of suggestions are obviously welcome!

Here is what I want to buy:

MB: ASUS P8P67-EVO

CPU: Core I7 2600K 3.4GHZ

Graphics card: Asus Nvidia GeForce GTX560 1GB DDR5

Again, if there's anyone who has any of these components and experiences problems with Ubuntu, or any hardware related problems -- or could state that Ubuntu runs very nice on them, would help me.

Thank you!

Old 07-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Steve Flynn