Old 07-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Karl Larsen

Default Software that connects to your bank

I am on 10.04 and used to have a software package that once set up,
would connect to Wells Fargo Bank and with the correct name and password
you saw both credit card accounts and can Transfer money from one to
another. The old computer died and now I can not remember the name of
this software. If you recall please let me know.

73 Karl

Old 07-04-2011, 11:45 AM
David Nelson

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Karl Larsen <klarsen1@gmail.com> wrote:

> * *I am on 10.04 and used to have a software package that once set up, would
> connect to Wells Fargo Bank and with the correct name and password you saw
> both credit card accounts and can Transfer money *from one to another. The
> old computer died and now I can not remember the name of this software. If
> you recall please let me know.

Could that be GnuCash?

--
David Nelson

Old 07-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Robert Holtzman

On Sun, Jul 03, 2011 at 05:53:50AM -0600, waking from hibernation
Karl Larsen wrote:

> I am on 10.04 and used to have a software package that once set
> up, would connect to Wells Fargo Bank and with the correct name and
> password you saw both credit card accounts and can Transfer money
> from one to another. The old computer died and now I can not
> remember the name of this software. If you recall please let me
> know.

I think the software you're referring to is called a browser. Look at
www.wellsfargo.com/wfonline/

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,