Old 07-04-2011, 01:34 AM
Ric Moore

Default Worried by Unity??

NO MORE WORRIES!!! Install Hanna Montana Linux, based on Ubuntu, and
you'll have a pink desktop with Hanna wallpapers and KDE!! I am
perfectly enthralled. I am going to complain of the lack of pink
unicorns with sparklies. I'm not happy without the unicorns.
Check it out:
http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html

When my meds wear off, maybe I'll think twice about posting this. Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 07-04-2011, 01:43 AM
Ric Moore

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:34 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> NO MORE WORRIES!!! Install Hanna Montana Linux, based on Ubuntu, and
> you'll have a pink desktop with Hanna wallpapers and KDE!! I am
> perfectly enthralled. I am going to complain of the lack of pink
> unicorns with sparklies. I'm not happy without the unicorns.
> Check it out:
> http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html
>
> When my meds wear off, maybe I'll think twice about posting this. Ric

OMG!! She has a SONG there too!! Just the lyrics...
"Oh yeah
Boot up
You get the GUI out front
Hottest styles, every theme, every color
Yeah, when you're root it can be kinda fun
As long as your password is never discovered
In some ways you're just like all your friends
But on the internetz you're a star
You get the best of both OS,s
Run Windows, take it slow
Then Linux rocks out the show
You get the best of both OS,s
Mix it all together and you know that it's the best of both OS,s
The best of both OS,s
You go to software premiers (is that Linus Torvalds?)"

My meds aren't THAT good and I want twice whatever they're taking,
because I'll never make it into outer space via conventional means.

I'll tell ya what, I want AC/DC Linux.

No!No! I want NIN Linux! Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 07-04-2011, 03:49 AM
chris

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:34 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> NO MORE WORRIES!!! Install Hanna Montana Linux, based on Ubuntu, and
> you'll have a pink desktop with Hanna wallpapers and KDE!! I am
> perfectly enthralled. I am going to complain of the lack of pink
> unicorns with sparklies. I'm not happy without the unicorns.
> Check it out:
> http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html
>
> When my meds wear off, maybe I'll think twice about posting this. Ric

> Linux user# 44256

My god you have put me on meds................

Old 07-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Jordon Bedwell

On 03/07/11 22:49, chris wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:34 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
>> http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html
>> When my meds wear off, maybe I'll think twice about posting this. Ric
> My god you have put me on meds................

Will it fit onto my floppy?

Old 07-04-2011, 04:45 AM
Ric Moore

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 22:53 -0500, Jordon Bedwell wrote:
> On 03/07/11 22:49, chris wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:34 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> >> http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html
> >> When my meds wear off, maybe I'll think twice about posting this. Ric
> > My god you have put me on meds................
>
> Will it fit onto my floppy?

Maybe in your lappy, but you'd get arrested.

Linux user# 44256

Old 07-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Hans Muecke

Am Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011, um 20:34:06 schrieb Ric Moore:

> NO MORE WORRIES!!! Install Hanna Montana Linux, based on Ubuntu, and
> you'll have a pink desktop with Hanna wallpapers and KDE!! I am
> perfectly enthralled. I am going to complain of the lack of pink
> unicorns with sparklies. I'm not happy without the unicorns.
> Check it out:
> http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html

<higgins> OH MY GOD! </higgins>

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (67 to go)

2011/07/04 05:20
EDDS 040520Z 13002KT CAVOK 12/09 Q1015 NOSIG

Old 07-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Basil Chupin

NO MORE WORRIES!!! Install Hanna Montana Linux, based on Ubuntu, and
you'll have a pink desktop with Hanna wallpapers and KDE!! I am
perfectly enthralled. I am going to complain of the lack of pink
unicorns with sparklies. I'm not happy without the unicorns.
Check it out:
http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html

<higgins> OH MY GOD!</higgins>

Don't worry about it.....People in white coats are coming in a few days
to take Ric away to a nice comfy place with lots of doctors and nurses
and things.....

BC

--
I guess reality is what you make of it.

Old 07-04-2011, 06:18 AM
Stephen Kuhn

On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:43 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:

> I'll tell ya what, I want AC/DC Linux.
>
> No!No! I want NIN Linux! Ric

AC/DC (AccaDacca) is Australian, ergo, you ain't gettin it.

NIN linux, um, I think you need to look into a few of the "Dark Side"
linuxii that have popped up, as of recent.

Personally, I'm trying to find "Bay City Rollers" Linux. If I can't find
it, I might build it with UCK just for a giggle and a grin.

Features:
* Enlightenment DR16, Olvwm, XFce 3.18, twm, or Fvwm for desktop
exhausting (um, sorry, envir)
* Everything is tartan.
* XMMS is the music player
* ImageMagick is the graphics viewer/editor
* Sylpheed for email mangler
* Netscrape or Mosaic or lynx for browser
* MC is the file mangler
* no XDM or GDM or KDM or nuthin. Use startx or learn how.
* compile yer own extra packages from source - tough titties ya wimps.
* Kernel 2.2.0 thru to 2.4

--
yankdownunder
reg'd linux user #267497

Old 07-04-2011, 06:40 AM
Ric Moore

On Mon, 2011-07-04 at 15:49 +1200, chris wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-07-03 at 21:34 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> > NO MORE WORRIES!!! Install Hanna Montana Linux, based on Ubuntu, and
> > you'll have a pink desktop with Hanna wallpapers and KDE!! I am
> > perfectly enthralled. I am going to complain of the lack of pink
> > unicorns with sparklies. I'm not happy without the unicorns.
> > Check it out:
> > http://hannahmontana.sourceforge.net/Site/Home.html
> >
> > When my meds wear off, maybe I'll think twice about posting this. Ric
> My god you have put me on meds................

Misery LOVES company. Glad to have been of service. <bows deftly> Ric

Linux user# 44256

Old 07-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Basil Chupin

AC/DC (AccaDacca) is Australian, ergo, you ain't gettin it.

NIN linux, um, I think you need to look into a few of the "Dark Side"
linuxii that have popped up, as of recent.

Personally, I'm trying to find "Bay City Rollers" Linux. If I can't find
it, I might build it with UCK just for a giggle and a grin.

Features:
* Enlightenment DR16, Olvwm, XFce 3.18, twm, or Fvwm for desktop
exhausting (um, sorry, envir)
* Everything is tartan.
* XMMS is the music player
* ImageMagick is the graphics viewer/editor
* Sylpheed for email mangler
* Netscrape or Mosaic or lynx for browser
* MC is the file mangler
* no XDM or GDM or KDM or nuthin. Use startx or learn how.
* compile yer own extra packages from source - tough titties ya wimps.
* Kernel 2.2.0 thru to 2.4

Aww :-( .

Can't you consider something which also comes with high heels, and a few
prawns on the barbie?

BC

--
God must love crazy people. He keeps making so many of them.