Old 07-03-2011, 05:49 PM
Harry Sandelburn

Default drivers for printing and Spanish version

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Su 07/03/2011* Print drivers for Lexmark Platinum Pro 905 and Canon Pixma MP 980 and a Spanish version of Ubuntu 11.04 -- How?

Old 07-03-2011, 06:45 PM
Alan Pope

On 3 July 2011 18:49, Harry Sandelburn <sandelburnharry@gmail.com> wrote:
> * Print drivers for Lexmark Platinum Pro 905

I suspect you mean "Pinnacle Pro", unlikely you'll find those.

http://www.openprinting.org/printers/manufacturer/Lexmark

http://www.openprinting.org/printers/manufacturer/Canon

> Spanish version of Ubuntu 11.04 -- How?

Ubuntu is available in many languages, including Spanish. Simply
choose the language you require during boot up of the installation CD.

Al.