Old 07-01-2011, 06:37 AM
Goh Lip

Default Thunderbird alternative

I hesitate to write this considering the passion generated by the
'Firefox alternative' threads. So I'll just make it quick.

Thunderbird 5 is out but will not be in the main repository for Natty
and older.

Take note. - Goh Lip

Old 07-01-2011, 06:51 AM
"Jeff G."

I hesitate to write this considering the passion generated by the
'Firefox alternative' threads. So I'll just make it quick.

Thunderbird 5 is out but will not be in the main repository for Natty
and older.

Take note. - Goh Lip

this some sort of problem?

Old 07-01-2011, 06:53 AM
Goh Lip

I hesitate to write this considering the passion generated by the
'Firefox alternative' threads. So I'll just make it quick.

Thunderbird 5 is out but will not be in the main repository for Natty
and older.

Take note. - Goh Lip

this some sort of problem?

Nope, I didn't say that, did I?