Old 06-30-2011, 08:26 AM
amritpal pathak

Default How to give overwrite or overiding permission ?

can anybody tell me how to give overwrite or overriding mode permissions?i am getting following message in execution of script
*mv: try to overwrite `kannel.conf', overriding mode 0644 (rw-r--r--)?*

* Thanks*
amritpalpathakgne.wordpress.com

Old 06-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Jordon Bedwell

On 6/30/2011 3:26 AM, amritpal pathak wrote:
> can anybody tell me how to give overwrite or overriding mode permissions?
> i am getting following message in execution of script
>
> mv: try to overwrite `kannel.conf', overriding mode 0644 (rw-r--r--)?

chmod a+w kannel.conf

Old 06-30-2011, 09:28 AM
amritpal pathak

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:31 AM, Jordon Bedwell <jordon@envygeeks.com> wrote:

On 6/30/2011 3:26 AM, amritpal pathak wrote:

> can anybody tell me how to give overwrite or overriding mode permissions?

> i am getting following message in execution of script

> *mv: try to overwrite `kannel.conf', overriding mode 0644 (rw-r--r--)?

chmod a+w kannel.conf*
* * thank you sir.it helped. **amritpalpathakgne.wordpress.com *