Old 06-30-2011, 07:04 AM
amritpal pathak

Default How to execute a command in newly open terminal(gnome-terminal) in scripting ?

hey** * * * * * *I am making a script in which i am opening a new terminal using "gnome-terminal" and at next line in scripting ,i have another command to start some process.I need this command should be executed seprately in newly open terminal but it is running in current terminal.
How i can do it .
Thanks in advance
amritpalpathakgne.wordpress.com*