Old 06-29-2011, 11:18 PM
Rafiq Hajat

Default Printer Drivers missing on Lucid

Hello,
I've been grappling with a strange problem ever since I upgraded to
Lucid. Whenever I plug in a printer HP inkjet 3900(USB) which worked
fine with the previous version, I get a message saying that the system
is searching for drivers but this just stays on the screen even when
left overnight with internet access on. But my multifunction Samsung
2160 installed without any hassle because I downloaded a linux driver
for it.
How can I get around this? Your assistance would be deeply appreciated.
--
Rafiq Hajat <ipi.malawi@gmail.com>
IPI