Old 06-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Knute Johnson

Default Maximised apps disappear?

I just upgraded to 11.04 and I know what all the whining has been about :-).

When I maximize some programs, all it shows is a big white blank area.
If I minimize it's back to normal. Is there some adjustment?

How do you put things into the launcher bar? If you drag them there
they don't stay. I haven't found a menu or any controls.

Thanks,

--

Knute Johnson
ubuntu@knutejohnson.com