Old 02-13-2008, 02:10 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

Default Alternate Gutsy CD-Debootstrap Error Installing Base System-Failed To Determine Code Name Of Release

This has happened twice but got around it somehow on
first install with a minimal installation, finally got
everything installed like I wanted it then X quit. It
was the flakiest install I've ever seen and can't
figure it. Was using expert mode to keep /home in
tact.
Anyone know what's going on here and how to correct?
First time that I've come across a debootstrap error
and don't know what it is.
Appreciate your help,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net