-   -   Alternate Gutsy CD-Debootstrap Error Installing Base System-Failed To Determine Code Name Of Release (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/54545-alternate-gutsy-cd-debootstrap-error-installing-base-system-failed-determine-code-name-release.html)

Leonard Chatagnier 02-13-2008 02:10 PM

Alternate Gutsy CD-Debootstrap Error Installing Base System-Failed To Determine Code Name Of Release

This has happened twice but got around it somehow on
first install with a minimal installation, finally got
everything installed like I wanted it then X quit. It
was the flakiest install I've ever seen and can't
figure it. Was using expert mode to keep /home in
tact.
Anyone know what's going on here and how to correct?
First time that I've come across a debootstrap error
and don't know what it is.
Appreciate your help,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net