Old 02-13-2008, 01:11 PM
"Petri Wunsch"

Default getting ctypes to work in 2.4 version

Hi,

is there a separate ctypes package dowloadable for pythonCE 2.4 I
can find it only for normal python but it's kind of hard to install
that foexample in windows mobile device.

-Petri

--
I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by.
- Douglas Adams