Old 06-26-2011, 02:01 PM
Ryan Chan

Default Update from 7.0 to 7.2 corrupted my Chinese character?

I am updating from 7.0 to 7.2, my node's content is in Chinese.

When I have upgraded to 7.2, the node content become corrupted
characters, when I roll backed, everything is normal.

Any idea why such thing happen?

Old 06-26-2011, 04:16 PM
Johnny Rosenberg

2011/6/26 Ryan Chan <ryanchan404@gmail.com>:
> I am updating from 7.0 to 7.2, my node's content is in Chinese.
>
> When I have upgraded to 7.2, the node content become corrupted
> characters, when I roll backed, everything is normal.
>
> Any idea why such thing happen?

Exactly what were you updating from 7.0 to 7.2?

Regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・*ーゼンバーグ

Old 06-27-2011, 12:54 AM
Ric Moore

On Sun, 2011-06-26 at 22:01 +0800, Ryan Chan wrote:
> I am updating from 7.0 to 7.2, my node's content is in Chinese.
>
> When I have upgraded to 7.2, the node content become corrupted
> characters, when I roll backed, everything is normal.
>
> Any idea why such thing happen?
7.0 what?

Linux user# 44256