Old 06-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Johnny Rosenberg

Default ZTE MF110?

I'm about to buy a ZTE MF110, but would like to know if it works in
Ubuntu 10:10 out of the box, or at least without too much hassle.

Anyone?

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・*ーゼンバーグ

Old 06-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Rosemary Vianna

Meu modem é ZTE 180

Old 06-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Tony Pursell

On Sat, 2011-06-25 at 19:38 +0200, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
> I'm about to buy a ZTE MF110, but would like to know if it works in
> Ubuntu 10:10 out of the box, or at least without too much hassle.

It would help if you told us what sort of device this is and, maybe,
give us a link to a website for it.