Old 02-12-2008, 06:14 PM
NoOp

Default copying calendar entry freezes/crashes evolution, and entry appears twice thereafter

On 02/11/2008 09:25 PM, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
> From: Gernot Hassenpflug <aikishugyo@gmail.com>
> To: Ubuntu Bug Tracking System <ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: copying calendar entry freezes/crashes evolution,
> and entry appears twice thereafter
> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:40:13 +0900
>
> Package: evolution
> Version: 2.21.90-0ubuntu1
> Severity: important

I've found that the latest Evo calendar functions to be very crash
prone. If you'd like to try troubleshooting, try:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/evolution/bugs.shtml

Other info:
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution