Old 02-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Bill Moseley

Default What's the status of an update for the current root exploit?

I see this is marked as fixed and committed.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.22/+bug/190587

So what has to happen to get a new kernel into the security updates?

BTW -- Launch pad needs to show times along with the dates, IMO.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org

Old 02-12-2008, 04:55 PM