FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Ubuntu > Ubuntu User

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Matías Magni via LinkedIn
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

LinkedIn


Matías Magni requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:




I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.


*




Accept


View invitation from Matías Magni






*



DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*






© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 05-31-2011, 01:57 AM
Matías Magni via LinkedIn
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

LinkedIn






Matías Magni requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:




I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.


*




Accept


View invitation from Matías Magni






*



DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*






© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation



--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 02-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Calvin Morrison
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

On 13 February 2012 12:02, Erwin José López Pulgarín via LinkedIn
<member@linkedin.com> wrote:
> LinkedIn
> ------------
>
>
>
>
> * *Erwin José López Pulgarín requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:
>
>
> ------------------------------------------
>
> I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
>
> Accept invitation from Erwin José López Pulgarín
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gylr3hmd-5n/URVwc-9dcTd5kGQV68qFBFAwcTxbHZhtaNkxhTYz/blk/I179420958_70/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYM dRYUdjAMczgVdP59bS9KlQpMsCxTbP4Mdz4TcjoPdPgLrCBxbO YWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1eUC4XfK1u1l81
>
> View profile of Erwin José López Pulgarín
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gylr3hmd-5n/vpn/101664577/3p9X/name/?hs=false&tok=2hErJx8ZJu1l81
> ------------------------------------------
> You are receiving Invitation emails.
>
>
> This email was intended for Gergely Imreh.
> Learn why this is included: http://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gylr3hmd-5n/plh/http%3A%2F%2Fhelp%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers %2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/-GXI/?hs=false&tok=31eGzqKCpu1l81
>
> (c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
>

I never thought abut it like that. WE COULD ALL BE REALLY LINKED IN.

All we have to do is start spamming the mailing lists to get linked
in. think about it - great idea!

Keep up the good work Erwin Jose Lopez Pulgarin!

Calvin Morrison
 
Old 02-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Alfredo Palhares
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

Please avoid things like this.

Just the fact that linkedin reads your email contacts and sends this shows the "profesionalism" of it.
 
Old 02-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Madhurya Kakati
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

On 02/13/12 at 12:04pm, Calvin Morrison wrote:
>
> I never thought abut it like that. WE COULD ALL BE REALLY LINKED IN.
>
> All we have to do is start spamming the mailing lists to get linked
> in. think about it - great idea!
>
> Keep up the good work Erwin Jose Lopez Pulgarin!
>
> Calvin Morrison

Not sure if sarcasm or for real. :P
--
Madhurya Kakati

() ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments
 
Old 02-13-2012, 04:47 PM
Calvin Morrison
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

On 13 February 2012 12:37, Madhurya Kakati <mkakati2805@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/13/12 at 12:04pm, Calvin Morrison wrote:
>>
>> I never thought abut it like that. WE COULD ALL BE REALLY LINKED IN.
>>
>> All we have to do is start spamming the mailing lists to get linked
>> in. think about it - great idea!
>>
>> Keep up the good work Erwin Jose Lopez Pulgarin!
>>
>> Calvin Morrison
>
> Not sure if sarcasm or for real. :P
> --
> Madhurya Kakati
>
> () *ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
> / *www.asciiribbon.org * - against proprietary attachments

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3633nf/
 
Old 02-13-2012, 06:13 PM
P Nikolic
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

On Monday 13 Feb 2012 18:20:03 Alfredo Palhares wrote:
> Please avoid things like this.
>
> Just the fact that linkedin reads your email contacts and sends this shows
> the "profesionalism" of it.

yes i get so many unwanted linkedin mails they are a PITA

Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.5-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 7 08:34:36 CET 2012 x86_64
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
 
Old 02-14-2012, 08:23 AM
Ralf Mardorf
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 19:13 +0000, P Nikolic wrote:
> On Monday 13 Feb 2012 18:20:03 Alfredo Palhares wrote:
> > Please avoid things like this.
> >
> > Just the fact that linkedin reads your email contacts and sends this shows
> > the "profesionalism" of it.
>
> yes i get so many unwanted linkedin mails they are a PITA
>
> Pete .

Too funny, I simply marked the original mail as being junk , but than
a I saw a flood of mails in reply to it.

Yes, I get those and similar invitations several a week too, even from
business contacts. The house management invited me to his friends and
when I ignored it, this thingy reminded me again and again to join that
crap . I ask the house management to remove me from the address book.
The facebook crowd seems to join every spambot they can.

Since I'm not subscribed to Twitter, perhaps you want to know that I'm
having a cup of coffee at the moment and I'm testing if this will work
without issues:
spinymouse@oz:~$ ln
-s /mnt/archlinux/home/spinymouse/.local/share/evolution/mail .local/share/evolution/mail



Ralf
 
Old 02-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Martti Kühne
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

I always think of this one in these situaitons:

http://allthingsd.com/files/2011/11/1612-640x568.gif

cheers!
mar77i
 
Old 10-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Eduard Frades Fabrega via LinkedIn
 
Default Join my network on LinkedIn

*












*




*

*



Gilles,

*






Eduard Frades Fabrega wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

*

Eduard Frades Fabrega



Programador en Amaris



View Profile »








*

Accept



*

*













*


You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.
*

This email was intended for Gilles Miribel (System Administrator at Oracle). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA


*











_______________________________________________
Redhat-install-list mailing list
Redhat-install-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-install-list
To Unsubscribe Go To ABOVE URL or send a message to:
redhat-install-list-request@redhat.com
Subject: unsubscribe
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 05:11 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org