-   -   Join my network on LinkedIn (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/525894-join-my-network-linkedin.html)

Matías Magni via LinkedIn 05-13-2011 05:32 PM

Join my network on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Matías Magni requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

*

Accept

View invitation from Matías Magni

*

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

*

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Calvin Morrison 02-13-2012 04:04 PM

Join my network on LinkedIn

On 13 February 2012 12:02, Erwin José López Pulgarín via LinkedIn
<member@linkedin.com> wrote:
> LinkedIn
> ------------
>

> * *Erwin José López Pulgarín requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

> Accept invitation from Erwin José López Pulgarín
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gylr3hmd-5n/URVwc-9dcTd5kGQV68qFBFAwcTxbHZhtaNkxhTYz/blk/I179420958_70/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYM dRYUdjAMczgVdP59bS9KlQpMsCxTbP4Mdz4TcjoPdPgLrCBxbO YWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1eUC4XfK1u1l81

> http://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gylr3hmd-5n/vpn/101664577/3p9X/name/?hs=false&tok=2hErJx8ZJu1l81
> You are receiving Invitation emails.
>

> This email was intended for Gergely Imreh.
> Learn why this is included: http://www.linkedin.com/e/j2jirp-gylr3hmd-5n/plh/http%3A%2F%2Fhelp%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers %2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/-GXI/?hs=false&tok=31eGzqKCpu1l81
>
> (c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.

I never thought abut it like that. WE COULD ALL BE REALLY LINKED IN.

All we have to do is start spamming the mailing lists to get linked
in. think about it - great idea!

Keep up the good work Erwin Jose Lopez Pulgarin!

Calvin Morrison

Alfredo Palhares 02-13-2012 04:20 PM

Join my network on LinkedIn

Please avoid things like this.

Just the fact that linkedin reads your email contacts and sends this shows the "profesionalism" of it.

Madhurya Kakati 02-13-2012 04:37 PM

Join my network on LinkedIn

On 02/13/12 at 12:04pm, Calvin Morrison wrote:

> I never thought abut it like that. WE COULD ALL BE REALLY LINKED IN.
>
> All we have to do is start spamming the mailing lists to get linked
> in. think about it - great idea!
>
> Keep up the good work Erwin Jose Lopez Pulgarin!
>
> Calvin Morrison

Not sure if sarcasm or for real. :P
--
Madhurya Kakati

Calvin Morrison 02-13-2012 04:47 PM

Join my network on LinkedIn

On 13 February 2012 12:37, Madhurya Kakati <mkakati2805@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 02/13/12 at 12:04pm, Calvin Morrison wrote:
>>
>> I never thought abut it like that. WE COULD ALL BE REALLY LINKED IN.
>>
>> All we have to do is start spamming the mailing lists to get linked
>> in. think about it - great idea!
>>
>> Keep up the good work Erwin Jose Lopez Pulgarin!
>>
>> Calvin Morrison
>
> Not sure if sarcasm or for real. :P
> --
> Madhurya Kakati
>
> () *ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
> / *www.asciiribbon.org * - against proprietary attachments

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3633nf/

P Nikolic 02-13-2012 06:13 PM

Join my network on LinkedIn

On Monday 13 Feb 2012 18:20:03 Alfredo Palhares wrote:
> Please avoid things like this.
>
> Just the fact that linkedin reads your email contacts and sends this shows
> the "profesionalism" of it.

yes i get so many unwanted linkedin mails they are a PITA

Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.2.5-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 7 08:34:36 CET 2012 x86_64
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600B Quad-Core Processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

Ralf Mardorf 02-14-2012 08:23 AM

Join my network on LinkedIn

On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 19:13 +0000, P Nikolic wrote:
> On Monday 13 Feb 2012 18:20:03 Alfredo Palhares wrote:
> > Please avoid things like this.
> >
> > Just the fact that linkedin reads your email contacts and sends this shows
> > the "profesionalism" of it.
>
> yes i get so many unwanted linkedin mails they are a PITA
>
> Pete .

Too funny, I simply marked the original mail as being junk :), but than
a I saw a flood of mails in reply to it.

Yes, I get those and similar invitations several a week too, even from
business contacts. The house management invited me to his friends :D and
when I ignored it, this thingy reminded me again and again to join that
crap :(. I ask the house management to remove me from the address book.
The facebook crowd seems to join every spambot they can.

Since I'm not subscribed to Twitter, perhaps you want to know that I'm
having a cup of coffee at the moment and I'm testing if this will work
without issues:
spinymouse@oz:~$ ln
-s /mnt/archlinux/home/spinymouse/.local/share/evolution/mail .local/share/evolution/mail

;)

Ralf

Martti Kühne 02-16-2012 04:27 PM

Join my network on LinkedIn

I always think of this one in these situaitons:

http://allthingsd.com/files/2011/11/1612-640x568.gif

cheers!
mar77i

Eduard Frades Fabrega via LinkedIn 10-15-2012 07:58 AM

Join my network on LinkedIn

*

*

*

*

Gilles,

*

Eduard Frades Fabrega wants to connect with you on LinkedIn.

*

Eduard Frades Fabrega

Programador en Amaris

*

Accept

*

*

*

You are receiving Invitation emails. Unsubscribe.
*

This email was intended for Gilles Miribel (System Administrator at Oracle). Learn why we included this. © 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

*