Old 02-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Alain Muls

Default Problem installing flashplugin-nonfree

Hi

The inbstall of flashplugin-nonfree failed and now I am stuck with a
locked file somewhere. How can I solve this?

[amuls@geod07:lock] sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?
debconf: DbDriver "config": /var/cache/debconf/config.dat is locked by
another process: Resource temporarily unavailable

Setting up flashplugin-nonfree (9.0.48.0.2+really0ubuntu12.2) ...
debconf: DbDriver "config": /var/cache/debconf/config.dat is locked by
another process: Resource temporarily unavailable

dpkg: error processing flashplugin-nonfree (--configure):
flashplugin-nonfree

Tx/Alain

Old 02-11-2008, 02:10 PM
Leonard Chatagnier

--- Alain Muls <alain.muls@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> The inbstall of flashplugin-nonfree failed and now I
> am stuck with a
> locked file somewhere. How can I solve this?

Hello Alain,

you could do an "lsof" and search for the locked file,
probably associated with the Apt with lots of
searching in a big file.
Or you could just run "locate locked" and you should
find it or maybe it's lock instead of locked. Hope
this helps,

Leonard Chatagnier
lenc5570@sbcglobal.net